Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't know what to call this!

Gosh...the day is once again round the corner. I know most of u will not agree with me here. Still, I must burst it out.

Valentine's Day is a thorough bore. Saying 'I love u' to your partner on this so-called special day almost means u are out of the passion for the rest of the twelvemonth. And well, what the hell is love? For me, it is unreal. Well, many of you may not agree. It is more of a feeling that u experience in any kind of event, person, action or sensation than just the love between man and woman.

For me love exists in the idea of the passion itself. I believe anything of the sort that is even once incarnated, loses its flame. Like when you put down your ideas of poetry on paper it is longer poetry...they are mere good sounding rhymes. Poetry remains poetry as long as it exclusively stays in the mind. It is the feeling of the emotion that matters, not the embodiment.

Well, we still write, we still love, we still fall.

Don't call me an escapist, pls.

No comments: